Search results

1. NC remodels

Supply lines for 2.5 bath & laundry

Hey all, wanted to throw out some quick diagrams on the supply design for this remodel. I have a downstairs powder room & m. bath and upstairs laundry and bath. I have 3/4" from the meter and will be running 3/4" as the main supply lines to the hot water heater and to the separate bathroom...
  2. NC remodels

2nd Floor Bath & Laundry

Hey all, On to the 2nd floor plumbing. Attached is the plan and isometric. The laundry and bath share the plumbing wall. Please let me know what you think. Also a few questions.. -I may not do the floor drain for the washer and just add a washer tray with a 1" drain line to the exterior (no...
  3. NC remodels

Bathroom & Powder Rm Plumbing

Hey all, I'm moving on the the downstairs Master Bath and Powder Room. Attached is a drawing in both plan and isometric. The bathroom lav and WC will have separate dry vents. The powder rm WC and lav and the M Bath shower will share a wet vent. All drains will have Y and/or combos and the...
  4. NC remodels

Coupling for 4" PVC

Hey all, I had to do a repair to my main 4" under the basement slab that connects to the cast iron and goes to the street. What coupling would you recommend to connect two pieces of 4" schedule 40 PVC together? Will the typical coupling with the 2 hubs be fine? what about an inside connector...
  5. NC remodels

Vent size for kitchen sink

Greetings, This is probably very simple but just want to confirm if I can use an 1-1/4" dry vent for a kitchen sink that will have a dishwasher and disposal. The trap is 1-1/2" and the drain is 2". The vent will go through the roof and is about a 20' run. There was an existing 1-1/4"...
  6. NC remodels

Basement Floor Drain

Hello all, I am cutting out a clogged floor drain in my 100 year old home and would like to replace a section of cast iron with a new drain, test T and possibly a backwater preventer. I need the test T for inspection for all the plumbing I'm doing in the house. The location is at the basement...
  7. NC remodels

Washer machine venting

Hello, New to the forum! (I posted this on a code thread but may be more appropriate here) I'm renovating my 100 year home and have a new laundry and bathroom that I had plumbed by a company. Below is the diagram. I'm hearing from lots of folks that the washer machine (WM) should not be vented...
  8. NC remodels

NC plumbing code for washer machine venting

Hello, New to the forum! I renovating my 100 year home and have a new laundry and bathroom that I had plumbed by a company. Below is the diagram. I'm hearing from lots of folks that the washer machine (WM) should not be vented this way. They are basically using a 160 DFU AAV to vent the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks