Search results

1. BradCros

Trying to properly vent and avoid an AAV

Perfect! I don’t know why I had it stuck in my head that the 45s needed to be above the San tee. I’ll bring it up just above the bottom plate and 45 back into the wall. I was planning 2” for the drain (Wye w/ 45 being 2” up to the San tee) and 1.5” for the vent. should I just go with the 1.5”...
  2. BradCros

Thanks for taking a look. The tee you mentioned is from where the vanity was previously located. The path you mention would have me drilling every stud on the back wall and I’d worry about it’s structural integrity. I’d also assume snaking that run could be a nightmare. That route didn’t occur...
  3. BradCros

Love the forum but first time posting. I’ve searched the forum and can’t quite find this particular situation bing covered before. I’m in a 1984 house and remodeling it piece by piece - currently that half bath. I’m moving around the configuration so the vanity is essentially on the opposite...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks