Search results

1. Matthew Martin

Full Replumb: 1/2" Copper to 1.5" PEX A

Just wanted to follow up on this. Completed this job in 2.5-3 days. Nothing to hard from someone who has minimal plumbing experience. Only had to cut holes in one wall. Everything works great, would highly recommend PEX A. Job cost around $1250 excluding the tool and water heater and solved...
  2. Matthew Martin

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the lack of response as it has been a crazy busy day. In terms of expense, I have already purchased the Milwaukee M18 tool with expanders : 1/2-1-1/2. I got a good deal on it used. I know that 1-1/2" is a little more expensive and difficult to work...
  3. Matthew Martin

Situation: 1974 House that had an addition placed in 2008. Layout: No basement fixtures First floor: 1/2 bath, kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, addition kitchen sink, bathroom sink and shower, 2 hose bibs on opposite sides of the house Second floor: 1 full bath with shower, 1 with tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks