Search results

1. 007plumber

Water heater-wet spot

007plumber a water heater pan is worth its weight in gold! recently a relative of mine who owns a condo that he uses as a second home and rents out called me about replacing the water heater. It was located in an outside storage closet on patio. The inside wall was also the wall to the bedroom...
  2. 007plumber

Fernco question

007plumber The small no-hub bands with the stop you refer to are actually made for no-hub cast iron,which is why they don't fit pvc or abs that well. Years ago the company I worked with swapped over from abs to pvc, there is a transition fitting that goes between these two different materials...
  3. 007plumber

Price per fixture ???

007plumber New to this forum so hello to everyone! I have been fortunate enough to have worked with some of the finest plumbing companies in my area. I have also did everything from clearing sewers to piping multi-story buildings and still learn something new every day. I have been in business...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks