Search results

1. J

Loud Draining: New bathroom sink

Is that a Kohler? Mine does the same. Plumber says it's the sink its self and to just cover the overflow. The one sink that is almost plugged up is quiet. So I am just going to have to wait for mine to get gummed up
  2. J

Loud drain bathroom sink

Hello there is no noise when toilet is flush or other fixtures are ran. It just sounds loud when water is going down the drain. Like its rushing down quickly. There is water in the ptraps so it's not sucking it out. In the master there are 2 separate ptraps ( 1 per sink).
  3. J

Loud drain bathroom sink

I have 2 bathroom sinks that are very loud (like gurgling) when they drain and bubbles come up. There is no delay with draining just noise. If i plug the overflow it will fill up. I have 5 sinks and only hear it in 1 of the master bathroom sinks and the basement. I have used drain opener and an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks