Search results

1. W

How much light and where?

You didn't mention if the ceiling is insulated- if so, you'll need IC (insulation contact) rated cans. Yes, you need incandescent reflector bulbs at a minimum, halogens are even better because they provide more lumens per watt. Halogen PARs can leave an unpleasant light pattern on walls...
  2. W

Connecting 20 lb propane tank to 1/2" steel

If you are using a low pressure regulator, you can truck on over to Home Depot,. etc. and grab a LPG regulator with attached hose for barbecues. the end of that will likely be 1/4" NPT and cast zinc. Since you are joining to steel, you are probably best off following with 1/4" female X 1/2"...
  3. W

What way would be best to install a marble threshold at this point

You can cut the tile with a carbide or diamond burr in a roto-zip, or even a Dremel. Common burr is one that's made for grout removal, it will cut right under the door jamb freehand, the trick is to plunge all the way through the tile and keep it at that depth. If using a Dremel, it will likely...
  4. W

Do faucets with ceramic valve worth the price?

There are a number of factors that determine the market price for faucets, but rather than throwing out generalizations, take a look at the specifics of the California vs. other brands. For the purposes of this comparison, let's use the most common California faucet, one I've installed plenty...
  5. W

Do faucets with ceramic valve worth the price?

There are a number of factors that determine the market price for faucets, but rather than throwing out generalizations, take a look at the specifics of the California vs. other brands. For the purposes of this comparison, let's use the most common California faucet, one I've installed plenty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks