Search results

1. Skywriter

Gas water heater burner flame condition

I looked up my previous tank - Rheem Fury Guardian System gas standard vent 22V40F 40 Gallon I looked in the manual and it has this reference graphic for proper burner pattern. That is what our Rheem looked like - and it was almost silent. The way our new Giant burner pattern looks is really...
  2. Skywriter

I honestly thought I would get more of an immediate, polarizing response to the video of our burner flame. To me it looks totally out of control, but if it doesn't to those who work in this industry, then I guess that should be all the peace of mind I can expect. We'll just have to get used to...
  3. Skywriter

I already set the temp back to 120 degrees, as soon as I checked and got a 150 reading at our kitchen faucet. The WH is a rental, and the rental company is Reliance. It was a Reliance tech who switched the tanks out (no cost to us). He told me the Rheem and replacement Giant (...
  4. Skywriter

We've had a rental 40 gallon natural gas Rheem water heater for 16 years. It ran beautifully and unless you were in the laundry room with it, you would never know it was heating. Even standing in the same room you would only hear a very subtle burner noise. We thought we'd be proactive and not...
  5. Skywriter

Spartan no 363 drain replacement

I know this is a long shot, as this is an ancient post, but did you ever find a replacement? I have the same scenario, except I have no idea how old the install is, as it was here when we bought the house in 2006.
  6. Skywriter

Acrylic Shower Kit Holes at Bottom of all Walls - Purpose?

Thank you for your reply. I may be wrong, but as best as I can tell, the walls and floor pan are one piece. You can see in the first and fifth picture, where the wall meets the pan that there is no joint sealant. There is some dirt, but if I push on the wall, there is no movement at that...
  7. Skywriter

A quick follow up with more info. This shower install is very small, only 80cm x 80cm (31.5"x31.5"). Is it possible that this could be an RV shower enclosure? Would these holes be used for something specific to that application? I have searched in vain for days for an explanation for these...
  8. Skywriter

Can anyone tell me what the purpose is for these cutout holes at the bottom of the shower kit walls? There are three on each of the three walls and one on the inside of the right entry casing. This shower was already installed when we bought our house 14 years ago, so I don't know anything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks