Search results

1. Racer814

1/2' compression angle stop on CPVC?

anybody ever seen/done this?...went on a call yesterday about a leak behind a toilet...unfortunately it had already buckled the hardwood in an adjacent room...it was leaking from the 1/2' compression nut where it slipped on the CPVC...wasn't very tight....I removed it and installed a glued on...
  2. Racer814

worlds oldest flapper....

and was still working the old man who lived there said it was 35 y/o....I don't believe that but I have never seen one in this bad of shape that was still working....:eek:
  3. Racer814

Proflo kitchen faucets

anybody ever worked on these?...I've got to work on one tommorrow and just kind of looked at it this afternoon but I couldn't get the escutcheon sleeve under the handle off...I can't see any way other than it screwing off but it didn't want to give up the ghost and I was scared I might break it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks