Search results

1. Brad Anesi

Propane Water Heater - No temp control

Investigating a problem with my Dad's water heater (DHW only). Even after moving the thermostat to "Low", and then "Vac", and then finally to "Pilot", the water was still too hot. Note, this was done over the course of three weeks - I realize the water is not going to drop in temperature...
  2. Brad Anesi

Burnt Electrical Smell from ICP Air Handler Model# BMM036XKA1

I've got a 2-zone conventional central air system with Heil compressors outside and ICP air handlers in the attic. It's about 30 years old. Upstairs zone works fine. When I went to first use the downstairs zone this year, very quickly I got an acrid, burnt-electrical smell from the downstairs...
  3. Brad Anesi

Quick Fix to leaking waste pipe

Discovered this leak yesterday at my Dad's house in the original 58 year-old waste line. Looking to do a quick fix as it is dry right now. How long do we think a JB Weld fix might work?
  4. Brad Anesi

Retrofitting a Sloan Flushmate to Gravity Fed or Just Replace with ???

I've got two Sloan Flushmate toilets original to my 1994-built house. They leak in a couple different ways - I'm not a fan. The recent 3-day power outage here also brought to light another issue - you cannot manually re-fill them once domestic water pressure is zapped. Is there a way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks