Search results

1. Mini Me

What fitting is this? What is its name ?

Thank for the reply @Breplum ...I am a bit confused...some with that name dont seem to have the blue lock in/safety ring there
  2. Mini Me

What fitting is this? What is its name ?

I think it is dripping water at the top side of the elbow Zoom in picture after rotating the elbow to the left in the above picture It is the part shown here where the video starts playing of you click on this link If I understand correctly the elbow can be replaced by removing the two...
  3. Mini Me

Smart Toilet bi-stable solenoid valve acting strange -what could be the reason and the fix?

I think I have fixed this. I still have to test and adjust the pressure to see if I can go higher. And to see if this pressure is enough to properly flush the toilet This is what the gauge is indicating right now Here is the list of components used: Pressure reducing valve...
  4. Mini Me

Smart Toilet bi-stable solenoid valve acting strange -what could be the reason and the fix?

As far as I understand all the threads for the fittings that I need (including the pressure reducing valve) will be straight not tapered, correct ? If I attached the reducing valve directly to the sharkbite shutoff valve that is an 1/2" straight thread which means that the reducing valve with...
  5. Mini Me

Here is a picture of the current plumbing And here are some referrence threads https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-am-i-looking-for-if-i-need-to-replace-a-water-supply-hose-type-3-4-g-google-does-not-return-much-for-this-keywords.98058/...
  6. Mini Me

I would like to try using one of these https://www.amazon.ca/Pressure-Reducing-Adjustable-Control-Regulator/dp/B07TCGX75Y/ installed just downstream of the below valve https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07J6GM88G BTW the valve seems to be 1/2" not 3/4" as depicted in the above manufacturer...
  7. Mini Me

Good catch....I guess that is conservative or based on other components of the system. The valve is rated for more as the pictures are showing
  8. Mini Me

No aerators were removed lately. @Reach4 yes I am going to havr to measure that. I was saying that if you have a tap running and you open another one the amoint of water that flows to the tap fals to half. The tap that is closer to the source will obviously take more water while the one...
  9. Mini Me

Thanks for the feedabck guys @Reach4 ...no tap in the waterhouse is siffering from low pressire when it is open by itself. A crushed pipe would be a constant bottleneck no matter how many taps are open.I need a way to measure the pressure at one of the sink ends.... if it still 90psi thr thr...
  10. Mini Me

I am totally confused ...everybody is telling me that 90PSI is high pressure but as mentioned above I see a lower volume coming out of each tap when two taps are open anywhere in the house. here is my plumbing where could the bottleneck be ?
  11. Mini Me

The piping is 1/2 in the entire house I can keep two taps open but the water pressure drops to half of what it was. The toilet was bougth like three years ago and installed like two years ago. It was not that expensive compared with th prieces I am hearing today. There is no way I can return it now.
  12. Mini Me

I am thinking maybe a water pressure reducing valve could be installed between that existing valve and the toilet, hidden behind it as there is some room there PS: I would not install one on the main supply pipe as I already do not have enough pressure to keep two taps open on the same or on...
  13. Mini Me

Here is the plumbing recommended by the manufactured for this toilet
  14. Mini Me

I have a smart toilet (Ove Stan) that is built using this valve Here is the valve manufacturer page but I can't say exactly which one of those is my valve. http://www.chinazhanying.com/en/products.php?cid=3... It is acting strange as described below I called the toilet manufacturer and they...
  15. Mini Me

B-Hyve irrigation controller -connecting one more Orbit valve to the pump terminals to act as a main valve-does this work?

After reading again yiur post I see the problem. Yes allways on 24V when everything ekse is off means something is wrong there
  16. Mini Me

B-Hyve irrigation controller -connecting one more Orbit valve to the pump terminals to act as a main valve-does this work?

if you expected 12v there the probably what you have ther is +12V -12V this might allow you to use the ground and command two devices at the same time
  17. Mini Me

I have a B-Hyve Orbit controller and a manifold with three valves I want to add an Orbit valve, like the ones installed on the manifold, but this will be just downstream the tap, acting as a main valve, as in the picture below The plan is to connect that valve to the pump terminals on the...
  18. Mini Me

Above ground outdoor water feed permanently on. Heavy duty garden hose or copper pipe?

I would still like to use a hose if there is one right fort his. I hate soldering things
  19. Mini Me

Above ground outdoor water feed permanently on. Heavy duty garden hose or copper pipe?

Yes I am planning to use the compressor for the rest of the system before removing that hose I would like to have the copper pipe or the hose as close to the surface as possible as it might puncture and flood the house somehow, it will be way to close to the wall
  20. Mini Me

Is it possible to buy a handle for this hose splitter?

This is my first one and that is why I am asking -I see that breaking again
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks