Search results

1. Rich689

Pull down kitchen faucet question

I recently replaced a kitchen faucet with a pull down spray hose with a brand new similar faucet/spray hose. I followed the instructions to the letter with no issues. I noticed in the few weeks after installation that there is a somewhat knocking or clunking sound when turning on the faucet...
  2. Rich689

Moen 1255 issue

I have a Moen kitchen “gooseneck” faucet with pullout hose that was installed in July 2020. I had to replace the 1255 cartridge in 2022 as hard water took its toll on it. No issues until the past few weeks when I have noticed something feeling loose when operating the handle. Tried taking the...
  3. Rich689

Moen 4621 faucet

I have a Moen 4621 faucet, about 11 years old, that appears to be loose inside. The cold water copper line, the brass valve, and the aerator spout all shift when operating the faucet. There is nothing wrong with the 1225 cartridge or the handle. Moen’s customer service said the faucet is no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks