Search results

1. Gustave

Have Well Water Test Report - What Equipment Do I Need?

Hello Folks, I am about to hook up the output of my well to our in-home water supply. New Construction on the Central CA Coast (Paso Robles). I have never lived on well water. I expect to need filters and a softening system at least. Plan on a booster pump and pressure accumulator also. I...
  2. Gustave

Well/Pump/Cistern Electro-Hydraulic System Input

Hello Forum, I am just about done designing a system to control my well pump. I've bought all the parts, but thought I might post my design here for any inputs before I implement it. There is still time to change things. The details are as follows: 1. This is a shared well. Both my neighbor...
  3. Gustave

What type of conduit for signal wire?

Hello, I am about to run a water line from my well to my water tank. About 750 ft. There will be a float in the tank which tells the pump when to turn on. Hence some type of signal wire must be run between the two locations. I am not yet sure where this is low voltage or high voltage. I could...
  4. Gustave

Lines to water storage tank - what material?

Hello, I am preparing to connect three lines to my water storage tank. One is the 2" supply from the well pump (at the top of the tank). One is the 2" supply line to the house, and the third is the 4" gravity feed to the required fire hydrant by the house. Most folks in these parts use PVC...
  5. Gustave

1-1/2" or 2" pipe from well to storage tank?

Hello, This is my first post. My wife and bought 10 acres in Paso Robles CA. We are now building a house. The property came with a well and pump. The well report says the well is 500 ft deep and produces 10 GPM. I don't know anything about the pump, but the installed pump controller is limited...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks