Search results

1. G

Faucets

I found a local dealer and they had the part I needed in stock. 60+ bucks and an a couple of hours of working by the braile method and the faucet is working fine.
  2. G

Faucets

What about KWC faucets? I've got a "Domo" model that's 9 years old and the lever is beginning to stick. Can't figure out how to fix it so I may have to replace it.
  3. G

Instant hot water everywhere BUT the kitchen

Thanks for the help. Until recently, the kitchen got hot water seconds after the faucet was turned on therefore, it must be part of the loop and the problem is a failed check valve. Am I correct? If so, what is the life expectancy of a check valve. This system is less than 5 years old . . .
  4. G

Instant hot water everywhere BUT the kitchen

How do I diagnose this? We stopped getting instant hw only to the kitchen - everywhere else in the house is fine. The water does get hot eventually. The recirculating pump is installed next to the hw heater. The entire plumbing system is less than 5 years old (total remodel). What is happening...
  5. G

Low water flow in 2nd bathroom

How do I diagnose the cause of low water flow/pressure in our 2nd bathroom? The house was completely remodeled 5 years ago and water flow is fine throughout with the exception of this bathroom. Both the sink, particulary the hot wate, and the shower are affected. The sink faucet is also quite...
  6. G

Power Gravity Installation

I replaced the entire valve and it is working great. Thanks for the help. Peter Fairchild
  7. G

Power Gravity Installation

Where can I get installation instructions for a Power Gravity Fill Valve (TSUO4A.5)? I would prefer not to do this by the "braile" method but have had no luck (Google, Ebay, Toto, etc.) finding anything. A plumber I am not, but, at their prices :eek: , am more than willing to tackle projects...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks