Search results

1. Andrewkay

Zone works manually, but not on timer

I have three zones in my backyard, 2 of them are lawn sprinklers and the third is an irrigation zone for the surrounding plants/trees we've planted. I installed the sprinklers myself last spring. The irrigation zone is the one pictured as the tallest. My issue is the two lower anti-siphon valves...
  2. Andrewkay

Laundry sink stub out error

Just finished a rough in for a laundry tray. I was attaching the included p trap assembly to my drain stub out and noticed the sink piping doesn’t fit into my stub out hole. The inside diameter of the PVC threaded slip I have is too small it seems, even though the thread portion is fit for 1.5”...
  3. Andrewkay

Washer Machine Outlet Box Plumbing

Hello, Looking to re-plumb my garage laundry setup and install a nice recessed washer outlet box and add a drain line for a utility sink. My house was build sometime in the 60's and so I noticed the existing drain and vent line is 1.5" copper, but apparently current code is for 2" PVC (for at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks