Search results

1. Craig Cannon

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Hopefully this is the correct forum. In my master bath, there is a single exhaust fan installed and I'm guessing it original (house built in 92). I don't know the CFM, but it only has a 3" vent and based on the fan size I'm guessing 50 - 70 cfm. I know the fan is woefully undersized even...
  2. Craig Cannon

Please help me identify this pipe

I have a water leak underground and I started digging down where my main water line (white PVC) comes out of the ground and goes into the house. I was careless and hit the black pipe in the picture with my shovel and cracked it. What is this pipe? Looks like ABS, but I'm not certain...
  3. Craig Cannon

Nail cracked PVC on toilet drain, can it be patched/filled?

Today I noticed my floor in the garage where the drain pipe goes down into the ground was wet. I started searching for the leak and long story short, I finally stuck a garden hose down the drain (with toiled removed) and started removing drywall. What I found was a piece of PVC is cracked and...
  4. Craig Cannon

Closet Flange and Spacer for Ceramic/Porcelain Tile

I finally got my floor ready for tile with the new pipe stubbed up to proper height. I started thinking securing the flange down thru the tile and decided I needed to find out what drill bit I needed for this. In just a few minutes of searching I realized this was not going to be simple, and...
  5. Craig Cannon

Found problem, only to now have more questions.

Initially, I could not understand why my Kohler toilet was leaking at the base. I have now found that the flange screws were pulling thru the sub floor due to leaking causing the wood to start rotting and therefore not allowing the toilet to stay secure and not move at all. Long story short...
  6. Craig Cannon

Help needed with older Kohler toilet leaking at base

I recently bought a house that has what I believe is an original install Kohler toilet from 1992 or so. It would move at the base, so i tightened the bolts, but I have now confirmed it to be leaking at the bottom flange. I ahve removed the toilet and the tile is up to the flange, but not under...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks