Search results

1. Maack

Bathroom drain venting

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it, you have helped me tremendously, Thank you.
  2. Maack

Bathroom drain venting

Yes,the water does stand at the tub shower drain trap. The toilet and lav drain water does disappear. There have been no backups with 2 downhill neighbors There is a sewer backflow preventer that was installed for this rough in , about 15 feet away from the toilet drain , in the slab...
  3. Maack

Bathroom drain venting

Thanks very much , an AAV would work nicely for the lav. There is no drain or vent pipe anywhere in that ceiling area, all fixtures on the main floor above are 20 to 25 feet away and are roof vented. The 3 stubbed out drains lines were capped and pressure tested and approved during the plumbing...
  4. Maack

Bathroom drain venting

Hi all. The builder roughed in the drains for a tub/shower, a toilet and sink, into the basement slab. That was in 2014. The new bath walls will be 6 ft wide x 13 ft deep. My question is how do I vent these 3 fixtures? Thanks. Maack
  5. Maack

New bathroom drain venting

X
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks