Search results

1. Douglas Hood

Sink Gurgle, Older 2Fam, newer drain

Thank you, Jeff. That makes sense, especially the "kitchen with a disposal" example. The earlier clogs over 5 years were always at the stopper and were easily cleared. This time, when clearing the stopper didn't do the trick, I was perplexed. It was only after having done some research and...
  2. Douglas Hood

Thanks Terry. Neat trick with the push pole, as gross as it sounds, I'll probably give it a try at some point. Reminds me of the industrial pipe 'suppository' cleaning trick, do they call it a "Pig", that is forced through the large diameter pipe under high pressure? Anyway, would you agree...
  3. Douglas Hood

I'm in the camp of 'working with what I've got', salvage what can be salvaged, do good work and keep costs down. To clear up some confusion, the Drum Trap and ABS is the old configuration and definitely not likely the original setup either. I definitely wanted the ABS gone from day one, but...
  4. Douglas Hood

Hello, Glad to be a new member. TerryLove.com is my go-to for initial plumbing searches. When I google an issue I always start with "terrylove.com" then my search terms. I have a lav/bath sink drain that's begun to give me some trouble with being slow to drain, plus a gurgle. It's been in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks