Search results

1. Boston_John

Undersized Mitsubishi mini-split condenser (5C42NA2)?

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, and thanks for the side note fitter30, I appreciate it. I've been offline enjoying the summer a bit and missed the replies. Now that it has cooled down I'm going to talk to the installer again and see what we can come up with. I'm still of the impression that...
  2. Boston_John

Bumping my thread as I'm still not sure what to do with my setup. Any help greatly appreciated!
  3. Boston_John

All doors new in 2018; 75% of the windows are new in 2018 as well (Marvin casement) with the remainder Andersen 400s installed about 15 years ago. All are in excellent shape with maintained weather stripping. The square footage is approximately 2800, although about 350-400 of that is part of...
  4. Boston_John

Some updates: The installer said that it is acceptable to size the indoor units up to 130% of the outdoor capacity, so in my case, this would be imply a ~55k of capacity. This is based on the expectation that not all units will require full capacity simultaneously. However, now that I look...
  5. Boston_John

Long time reader but first time poster. I'm hoping to get some of your excellent advice to talk with our a/c installer about what I think is an undersized condenser unit and a related question about a wall unit. Part 1: I have an MXZ-5C42NA2-U1 (42k BTU condenser) to support the following wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks