Search results

1. Rachel Fonvielle

I'm probably in over my head but....

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm tracking you. I think my drawing is goofy? I plan on everything upstairs hitting the central horizontal upstairs drain from the side using wyes and long sweeps on the horizontal plane. I'll try for a bit clearer on my angles this time... (see attached)
  2. Rachel Fonvielle

This is really helpful. Thank you. I'm confused on this. How can an upstairs bathroom be brought in on the horizontal? Here is a drawing with some edits. Am I getting warmer or way colder? Thank you again for the help. For all "their" talk, the Internet can be a really friendly place.
  3. Rachel Fonvielle

Thank you so much for replying so quickly! My apologies in the incorrect page. I can try to post in the other but assume I can’t move this one? I suspect I can use AAVs out here too. Our code enforcement is more making sure the big boxes are checked and not too much else. I’m considering using...
  4. Rachel Fonvielle

...am I on the right track? Thank you in advance from hot, rural GA!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks