Search results

1. Cole Sear

Biden's new infrastructure plan, but why is he also adding bidet seats?

Watching the news last night I see that we're finally moving on infrastructure for the US. Reminds me of what I read about the 1950's and all the super highways that were built in our parents days. It all made a lot of sense except for one thing. Bidet seats for some states. Something about...
  2. Cole Sear

Ghislaine Maxwell a TOTO Fan?

Oh I could see that one coming. We hear lot's of stuff in the spirit world, for sure. G-Max..............I'm guessing she had Washlets from TOTO too. You know, to go with here G-Max Ultramax. Just saying.
  3. Cole Sear

A morgue has a disposal. This is no joke.

Oh, you see dead people too. I've gotten used to it. Not everyone I know is okay with that though. Some are helpful, some are kind of angry/sad. Some are just wanting to say something.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks