Search results

1. Greg814

Tub Drain replacement

I'm in the process of changing out my tub drain and not sure how the tee is attached to the galvanized or copper part in the ground. It doesn't look like there's anything that's attaching it to the tee. Like a slip nut or threads on the pipe. Also what would be the best way to attach the new tee...
  2. Greg814

Tub Drain replacement

I'm in the process of changing out my tub drain and not sure how the tee is attached to the galvanized part in the ground. It doesn't look like there's anything that's attaching it to the tee. Like a slip nut or threads on the pipe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. Greg814

Installing new PRV valve

So I'm installing a new prv valve. My old one had failed and I had no flow. What would be the best way to attach the prv to pvc since it has metal threads. I've read where its best to try and avoid plastic to metal threads. I'm just a diy'er. Also where would be the best place to install a ball...
  4. Greg814

Whole house low flow water issue

Hello, I live in a one bathroom 980 sq/ft house built in 1973. All the fixtures have really low flow including the toilet. I've used a pressure gauge to test the pressure on the front spigot and it was around 60 psi. When I turn on the kitchen or bathroom sink its really good at first since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks