Search results

1. TravB

New well owner! Low pressure. Replaced tank. Seems.... worse....

Thank you so much for that information! I'm new to this so I'm learning. And I'm happy to learn! could you explain to me how a CSV works? Wear it installs in line with a current submersible pump setup like my own? I will have to look into installing one because it sounds like it will fix my...
  2. TravB

When the water pressure is on the low end, it is LOW for my entire shower (5 minutes). Basically as it reaches its way down to 40, its a near trickle. Its definitely BETTER than a trickle, but not much. Maybe the pump isnt kicking on at 40 like it's supposed to? My new switch is bad? I could...
  3. TravB

First time home owner! The house has a well. Which has been pretty painless the last few years. Pressure started to seem a bit lower than normal, so I replaced my pressure tank, after thinking the air bladder went bad. (it was also a bit small, and very old. In hindsight, maybe wasnt but, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks