Search results

1. Nancy Fryhover

Paying a licensed plumber to check my work and call for inspection

So I called the original plumber back one more time, and he showed up when he said he would. Did not happen several times before. We had a cordial chat on the phone and when he got here after lunch, I offered him $200 to finish gluing the cpvc water lines. He said sure and had it done in 30...
  2. Nancy Fryhover

I have been fine framing, moving appliances..then I lifted a 60# bag of mortar and strained my back a week ago. Its ok now but gotta watch that back. Yes, I will call the building dept.
  3. Nancy Fryhover

I'm not talking about removing a kidney, just putting in some cpvc. I am 70 and don't really have a desire for another career, but thanks for the idea.
  4. Nancy Fryhover

I am actively looking for a plumber to finish the topout...
  5. Nancy Fryhover

I am in a city that requires a licensed plumber for new work.
  6. Nancy Fryhover

I would like to start by saying, I am a very experienced diy person and have built, plumbed and ran electric systems in my homes. I am putting in a bathroom in my home and have a permit. Under slab done and inspected, passed. Now can't get that plumber to come back for the topout. I think he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks