Search results

1. AlexWilliams

How do you tell if roof sheathing really needs replacement?

I had to exchange the roof completely because there was humidity from an improperly sealed ceiling under the insulation layer, which caused rusting and a lot of damage. This is indeed a headache, and it made a hole in my wallet, but at least I know it's professionally done, so I have nothing to...
  2. AlexWilliams

Removing old adhesive from concrete

I'm glad I found this post because for the last week I've been trying to remove the adhesive from the threshold in the garage. I tried with boiling water and a scraper but I couldn't remove all of it. I even tried my orbital sander with dust bag but some of the adhesive it's still there. I may...
  3. AlexWilliams

Shower handle sticking out too far

I also find great information and tips here. I'm glad you solved your issues
  4. AlexWilliams

Black particles in bath hot water only

Thanks for clarifying this. I have the same problem I didn't know why
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks