Search results

1. Ricky Symonds

Installing OTR microwave

Hey guys, I recently bought the a GE OTR microwave and I initially though that it would be okay if I placed it on the counter. I learnt that OTR micorwaves cannot be placed on countertops, so was wondering how to install the microwave? any help would be appreciated.
  2. Ricky Symonds

Squirrels and Chipmunks

Have you tried using vinegar or peppermint oil?
  3. Ricky Symonds

Replace ceramic tile flooring

It would have better if you could could tell us whether the sub floor is wood or concrete, but here are the general steps you can use to remove the tiles. Remove the grout around single tiles with the oscillating tool. Press the blade into the grout joint, turn the machine on and let the grout...
  4. Ricky Symonds

Rhinoplasty?

I know that you should avoid eating spicy meals, but it would be best to listen to your doctor after you have done the surgery. You don't want to listen to strangers when it comes to medical advice.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks