Search results

1. J

Sewer smell confined to inside of toilet bowl

Thanks for the suggestion, Cass I acutally tried this after I scrubbed the tank walls and bowl with bleach. I then filled the tank with boiling water to flush the entire system. After refilling the tank with cold water, I inserted a chlorine tablet. This has masked the smell a little bit, but...
  2. J

Randy, What am i looking for in terms of venting tubes, hoses, etc.? The only feed I see going to the toilet is the cold water supply line...Thanks...
  3. J

I'm not definite that the wax ring is not bad, but if it was, I thought maybe i'd be able to smell some of the fumes at the base of the toilet. When I put my head directly into the bowl while flushing, I could distinctly determine that the smell is coming from the commode's drain (I thought it...
  4. J

Guys, just did a search and didn't find quite the exact same situation I'm experiencing. I get a urine/ sewer smell when I flush my rarely used 2nd bathroom toilet. However the smell is coming directly from INSIDE the bowl...not the tank, not the base where the wax ring is, nor from the sink or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks