Search results

1. candinr

Two dishwashers one drain-no disposal

Thank you for the info guys. I always thought the air gap was just for venting, like you would vent a sink drain. From what I read water should only flow out of the air gap if there is a clog, correct? and if I were to run both dishwashers at the same time (which we rarely do) the water will...
  2. candinr

We have 2 high loops that works fine. I'm not a professional by any means but what does the air gap have to do with the water draining into one drain vs the 2 like it is now?
  3. candinr

Because our old sink cracked, we're having to replace it, possibly with a one bowl design. My question is, is there a good way to hook two dishwashers to one drain without a disposal? I've seen one suggestion to maybe, possibly use two wye pieces but our p-trap isn't low enough in the wall for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks