Search results

1. Peter Brinson

Dishwasher closing issue

Notice when I open the dishwasher halfway and then close it, it is fine. But if I bring it all the way down, it gets stiff and there's a sound. It feels like I'm going to break something. Sound on:
  2. Peter Brinson

Dishwasher not draining enough?

Lately my dishwasher leaks in the front when running. I believe the water level is getting too high in the middle of the cycle... I went under the sink and removed the related tubes, cleaned them and put them back, but that didn't help. The tube that drains into the garbage disposal, I blew...
  3. Peter Brinson

Toilet sound diagnosis

Novice here. Looking for insights. Perhaps my savvy neighbor can help or if I call the plumber, I'd like to be educated. Listen to the rapid thumping sound coming from my toilet's back and what makes the sound almost go away: Thank you, Peter
  4. Peter Brinson

Toilet Noise in fill valve

After flushing, my toilet makes this noise. It stops when the tank is full. I believe the important part of this video is the sound. I don't mind the noise so much, but is this a sign that something is about to break? Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks