Search results

1. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

I wanted to update because I know you guys are probably on pins and needles wondering what the issue here was. I hired a small independently owned drain cleaning company to come out and put cameras all through the plumbing to see what the issue was. It turns out is WAS a venting problem but it...
  2. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

Nope, three plumbers out and none of them put a camera in the line. That will be my next step I believe at this point. Thanks for the help.
  3. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

If it were a main line backup, wouldn’t I expect other drains to be slow as well? It’s a 1000sqft single story home, no problems on any other drains (including the bathtub and sink drains in the same bath OR the toilet in the second bath). I am really hoping it is just a backup because that...
  4. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

Terry, you say the AAV should have worked but Reach4 is saying the opposite? Or am I reading your responses wrong? This new toilets flush is almost worse than the old one now. It’s all because of the vent issue though. I am so pissed too because of course this toilet is set in a concrete slab...
  5. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

Update: I went ahead and installed a Toto Drake II today. I also went on the roof and put a 25' snake thru the vent and also poured Drano in the vent and then flushed it out with hot water. The flush on the Drake is WAY better than my old toilet, but it still bubbles a lot at the beginning of...
  6. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

Alrighty, sounds like I'll be changing out the toilet. Thanks guys. I'll update if that doesn't fix the problem.
  7. Sam_RN

Toilet water level low

Bought a house built (poorly) in the 90's. In the master bath, which is on a concrete slab foundation, the toilet has given me issues since moving in. It's an old Proflow 1.2 gal/flush model that was probably the cheap contractor special at the time. Symptoms: - 50% of the time, after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks