Search results

1. Andrew McIntyre

How to know when to replace gas Hot water heater

I have a 50-gallon gas hot water heater tank- It is about 12 years old- Looks like it is in perfect condition. No leaking around the tank. However, I have noticed lately that it takes a lot longer for the water to get hot- Is this a sign I need to replace the unit. This is the only problem I...
  2. Andrew McIntyre

Replacing a floor-mounted toilet with a wall-hung toilet

I would like to replace my traditional floor-mounted toilet with a wall-mounted, one of the main reasons for replacing is I do not have enough room in front of the toilet, the dry stack and toilet drain share the same line and is right behind bathe original toilet. I am unable to relocate the...
  3. Andrew McIntyre

Replacing traditional floor mounted toilet with wall hung

i too would like to replace my traditional floor mounted toilet to a wall-mounted, one of the main reason for replacing is I do not have enough room in front of the toilet, the dry stack and toilet drain share the same line and is right behind bathe original toilet. I am unable to relocate the...
  4. Andrew McIntyre

ADDING A SHOWER TO A 1/2 BATH IN BASEMENT

Okay, thanks but was hoping for guidance on where to bust open the concrete floor and how to attach to the existing drain and how to attach to the vent given the current conditions- I am hoping to tie the shower in where the existing toilet was and then I would need to add a new drain for the...
  5. Andrew McIntyre

ADDING A SHOWER TO A 1/2 BATH IN BASEMENT

i HAVE A LARGE 1/2 BATH IN MY BASEMENT WITH CONCRETE FLOORS. i HAVE BEEN WANTING TO ADD A SHOWER. i KNOW I WILL PRPPABBLY NEED TO ABOUT THE CONCRETE FLOOR NEED SOME HELP ON WAKING ME THROUGH AND HOW TO CONNECT THE DRAIN AND VENT LINES NOT SURE IF CAD FLOOR DIAGRAM MADE BUT CURRENT SET UP IS...
  6. Andrew McIntyre

Help IDing a bad solenoid valve

I have a few questions- I have a rainbird sprinkler system and it was worked fine up until now. In the winter I blow out my own system to winterize. I think last year I did not tighten enough a few of the solenoid valves. I only know this as when I turned on the system, and had it in the off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks