Search results

1. stew1234

Broken Irrigation Pipe, galvanized steel

@Reach4 Everything worked great! Thanks for your help!
  2. stew1234

Thanks for your help so far! Off to the depot.
  3. stew1234

Thanks for your reply @Reach4 ! I just checked out this Youtube video: to wrap my head around compression couplings , and it seems pretty easy to implement. Any particular reason you would recommend using PVC pipe instead of something else? I'm assuming it doesn't really matter what kind of...
  4. stew1234

Update: Magnet is attracted @Reach4
  5. stew1234

Funny you mention that... The fridge comes in tomorrow! :) Not sure if magnets will come attached!
  6. stew1234

@Reach4 I believe it's steel. I spent some time sanding near the end of the pipe, so that should be close to original color (at least in some places). Haven't tried a magnet, but I can try and report back... if I can find a magnet laying around.
  7. stew1234

Hey folks, I've just bought my first house a few weeks ago and have my first issue I'm hoping to resolve. I found a leak in my irrigation, there used to be a nipple that ran up above ground, and was just capped off, but the horizontal pipe broke off at the elbow joint. (I'm not really sure how...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks