Search results

1. SailorMan

Residential Fire Sprinkler: Bad Leak

I've got an emergency leak problem with the residential fire sprinkler system in my house (Dupont,WA). The leak is coming from the fitting that the sprinkler head screws into (I removed the sprinkler head, replaced it with a capped nipple and I can see where the water is coming from). I've...
  2. SailorMan

Showerhead flow restrictor mayhem

I have been trying to convert my single showerhead to include a 3-way diverter to accommodate a handheld showerhead. Here's what I have observed: There are many "3-way water diverters" available for anywhere from $15 to about $50 and up to divert water to one or both showerheads. But due to...
  3. SailorMan

Residential Fire Sprinkler system (air okay?)

Hello All, I have a question about a residential fire sprinkler system. I live in a 25-year-old tract of homes with residential fire sprinkler systems. Ten days ago, the pressure sensor switch on my neighbor's fire sprinkler system failed. The rubber diaphragm in the unit leaked badly...
  4. SailorMan

Toilet advice needed

Hello everyone! I'm a new member to the forum here looking for toilet advice. I need to replace the (very low quality) toilet in our master bath. When we bought the house a year ago it was splashing very badly when flushed (I adjusted it but it's still bad - the home is about 20yrs old). At...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks