Search results

1. Ernest Le

Condensate to drain connection

I replaced the tailpiece but the branch connects right where the nut used to be positioned If I connect the nut, then the trap doesn't quite reach the waste arm Should I look for an arm that extends further down, an extension to connect the existing arm and trap, or a deeper trap? I'm short...
  2. Ernest Le

That would put the branch below the outlet. Wouldn't that be a problem since the connection from the condensate drain is always under water?
  3. Ernest Le

Do you mean something like this? I would have to cut pretty high up. What is the lowest level for the branch that would be acceptable? Would that make the trap too deep? Thanks
  4. Ernest Le

My contractor ran the HVAC condensate drain down from the attic but did not tie it into the sink drain. I bought a branch tailpiece but my current faucet drain pipe runs down too low and I can't get the branch positioned above the P trap. Do I have to replace the existing drain that came with my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks