Search results

1. Pops52

Fleck 7000 SXT

So, on my 10 year old 7000sxt, water seeped from somewhere towards the circuit board and shorted it out. Been having some valving issues so thought about a new replacement head with controller. Any idea where I can get one? All I see on "that place" are for a 5600. Probably due to replace the...
  2. Pops52

Looking at RO system

I'm in the market for an under sink RO system. Well water is drinkable but dont like the taste after softening. Only 2 of us and probably using less than 5 gal/day. I'm looking at the Ispring RCC7AK but dont know much about this RO stuff. Any thoughts ?? Oops, forgot to paste this in. iSpring...
  3. Pops52

Pressure jolt

Recently, I have noticed a change when my well pump starts. 62 gal pressure tank set at 50/70. When the pressure draws down to 50 and the switch closes, for a split second there is a drop in pressure to 40, a small "jolt" then back up to 70. Never noticed this before last week, and now during a...
  4. Pops52

Fleck 7000 Cam Timing Issue

Good Day Couple days ago the brine draw stopped so I did the usual cleaning of the injector. It wasn't plugged like it usually is. Still wouldn't draw any brine. Pulled the cover off and watched the cam rotate from one sequence to the next. As the cam rotated to open the brine valve, I saw the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks