Search results

1. txhmownr

Adjusting Pressure Switch (Lower) on Air Over Water Tank

to add air with a compressor i would need to install a schrader type valve though, wouldn't i?
  2. txhmownr

what i mean by separate in and out is the pipe from the well comes in one side and the pipe to the house goes out the other my understanding is that on these tanks air eventually dissolves into the water and so they need to be drained and recharged by simply draining and refilling the water...
  3. txhmownr

I have a new 42 gallon air over water tank recently installed to replace an older galvanized one that was beginning to leak. There is no air control valve and because it is a conventional tank, no bladder or diaphragm and no valve to add air with a compressor etc. There is just an in pipe, an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks