Search results

1. Zenon

Toilet venting: does my code say two opposing things?

Excellent point, Wayne. If that line was ever to clog, and your horizontal vent filled with nasty stuff, you would want the best chance of it draining itself back out, hence the long-sweep fittings, right?
  2. Zenon

Toilet venting: does my code say two opposing things?

My bottom line question: how can one connect a vent pipe to the vertical leg of a water closet drain AND simultaneously NEVER run a horizontal vent pipe below the flood rim level of the water closet? Those two things cannot coexist, right?. Unless I don't understand physics or geometry... See...
  3. Zenon

Toilet venting: The Ontario code says two opposing things?

My bottom line question: how can one connect a vent pipe to the vertical leg of a water closet drain AND simultaneously NEVER run a horizontal vent pipe below the flood rim level of the water closet? Those two things cannot coexist. Unless I don't understand physics or geometry... See the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks