Search results

1. ktornquist

Single Valve Drip Line - Winter Blow-out

Hello, I have done some YouTube and forum research, but cannot find anything specific to my situation so I wanted to get your input here. We have a small, single zone drip line system for our back yard flower beds. Over the last several years, I would just pay the company that installed it to...
  2. ktornquist

Moen “Eva” Roman Bath Faucet - Rises with Water On

Hi All, I’ve got a question I’m hoping you all can help me with after scouring the manuals and parts lists online for the last hour. We gave our girls a bath tonight in the larger master tub that has the Moen “Eva” Roman faucet. We had both hot and cold water on and noticed when they were...
  3. ktornquist

Apollo EXV Valve at Hot Water Heater Cold Supply

Hi, I am hoping you all can help me understand a bit more about the valve that I have upstream of the hot water heater along the cold water supply line. It is a shut-off valve, but has a barb with polytube connected (goes to floor drain) that I am not familiar with. I assume it is some kind of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks