Search results

1. mlblevins

Heat Pump issues

Hi all - I'm in a house that I've owned for about a year now and went through last winter without a hitch with the heat pump, which is about 5 years old. This winter, starting in late December or early January, I started having problems. It's a Carrier heat pump, with the air handler inside and...
  2. mlblevins

Dirty water after well pump replacement...

Hi all - I was on this forum last week prior to getting a new well pump and pressure tank and got quite a bit of good input (thanks again BobNH, Speedbump, et al). The new pump install went well (went in Saturday, 12/16) and I'm happy about the new pressure tank. Switched from a too-small...
  3. mlblevins

Constant Pressure or Standard Submersible?

Hello all - this is my first post here, as I've never had a great deal of interest in wells, pumps, etc. But now I've got "well issues", so it's my new favorite topic! Anyway, I live in Maryland and have a well that produces about 4.25 GPM. I've got an 8-year-old 1/2 HP Jacuzzi jet pump and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks