Search results

1. Masonb09

Multiple Zones on 1 Valve

I figured it all out yesterday evening. So the new white wires are the ones on my Weathermatic solenoid. 3 zone wires (4,5,6) are on one valve, and zone 7 is on the other. I wired the solenoid on the valve for zone 7 to zone 7 wire and common. For the valve controlling 3 zones, I wired the...
  2. Masonb09

I had to make a (very badly drawn) diagram. My issue is the I have 4 "zone" wires as they are wired into my WeatherMatic PL1600 (zones 4-7). I have two valves, and the common wire. I also have 4 white wires from another source, but I am unsure what they are or where they come from. I believe the...
  3. Masonb09

Two zones on one valve

Good afternoon, I removed my older post since I resolved it, but now I am having a question with wiring solenoid to zones. I have two valves in my back yard, each has 2 zones (4 zones total). My question is how to I wire the 2 zones to the solenoid? I currently have the 4 zone wires, the common...
  4. Masonb09

A little update. So I wired what I thought was correct, and Now everything is getting a reading on the multimeter. The problem now is of the 4 zones, only 2 work. i.e. run zone 4 and sprinklers come on, run the next zone and zone 4 comes back on. I think I may have wired the solenoids to the...
  5. Masonb09

I am on city water, using Weathermatic PL1600 that has 7 zones and a MVP. So the image with the wire caps is my first valve controlling Zones 1-3. Image with a bunch of wires is the 2nd and 3rd valve that controls zones 4-7. You can't see it well, but there are 4 zone wires (Black = 4, Brown =...
  6. Masonb09

Good morning, first time posting here. So I have been having some issues with my Weathermatic irrigation system. I noticed my sprinklers in the back yard were not coming on, as well as my MVP solenoid was broke (MVP box had the manual lever set to on, no wire nuts or waterproofing, and it was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks