Search results

1. mc-lemons

Best way to connect HW Recirc Pump to WH Drain

Hi all, I plumbed in a ReadyTemp hot water recirc pump to the drain of my water heater. Actually, I did this on 3 water heaters as I am doing a rehab on a tri-plex. The stock drain line stubbing out of the tank has MHT, so I used a FHT to MNPT adapter and attached the various fittings as shown...
  2. mc-lemons

Hi Terry, Would you mind taking a look at my question posted at the link below? I would really...

Hi Terry, Would you mind taking a look at my question posted at the link below? I would really appreciate your input. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/pvc-p-traps-with-threaded-union-bad-idea.86980/ Thanks! Michael
  3. mc-lemons

PVC P-traps with threaded union bad idea?

Do you know where I can find out more about this? Is there a proper term to use for these kinds of p-traps? All 12 will not be accessible once walls and ceilings are drywalled.
  4. mc-lemons

PVC P-traps with threaded union bad idea?

Hi everyone! First-time poster here, but I wanted to say that I greatly appreciate the community and all the knowledgeable folks on this site. Anyways, so my buddy and I are in the process of gut-rehabbing a duplex into a tri-plex. Note that we are not tradesmen, so we are learning as we go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks