Search results

1. K-dog

Converting water heater from LP to NG

I have an American water heater that is 2 years old and is a power vented model. I need to convert it from LP to NG. I called American and a kit is available. It would be the burner assembly and gas valve. Has anybody ever done this before? Any pro's/ con's. Thanks for the advice.
  2. K-dog

tying into a floor drain for a wetbar sink

Hello. I am wanting to add a wetbar sink in my basement. The only drain closeby to tie into is a floor drain. This floor drain also receives condensate from my furnace. The drain is right up against a wall. Is there a way to tie into the floor drain? I don't have a problem busting up the...
  3. K-dog

shower,tub diverter problem

Hello all. New to this forum:) I recently bought a house with a shower diverter problem I have never seen. The faucet is a single mixer style. The house has a well and pressure tank. While using the shower, it will make a loud "clunk" noise once. When this happens, no water out of the faucet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks