Search results

1. Pennc94

Damper in bathroom fan housing stuck

The damper at the housing of my bathroom fan is stuck. Don’t want to break it, but not sure how hard to force it to swing loose again. Any suggestions?
  2. Pennc94

Water heater popping noise

Have a 75gal AO smith gas water heater. It is less than 6 years old. Noticed some popping noise when the flame was on like something rattling on the inside of the tank. Drained it completely today. Not too much sediment. Made sure to flush a few times after draining to get all clear. The...
  3. Pennc94

Noise at Grundfos recirculator valves

I have a Grundfos UP15-10SU7P/TLC Comfort System. I have a few Comfort Valves under sinks throughout my house. I notice a knocking sound at my Comfort valves when timer has the pump “off” and I open hot or close cold. The knocking sound doesn't happen when the timer turns the pump “on” and I...
  4. Pennc94

Water leaking from toilet seat screw

Yes, I see water leaking from the hole that holds the screw that affixes the seat to the bowl only when I flush. Not the bolts that affix the tank to the bowl. How can this be?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks