Search results

1. Thomas Gandolfo

Propane furnace leak question

Hello all. I have a brand new Heil propane furnace in a new home. I noticed water under the furnace. My builder had the furnace installers come back and they said it was the condensate pump and they replaced it. However, I noticed a few days later it was still leaking. Basically the leaks are...
  2. Thomas Gandolfo

Leak in new high efficiency propane furnace.

Hello all. I have a brand new Heil propane furnace in a new home. I noticed water under the furnace. My builder had the furnace installers come back and they said it was the condensate pump and they replaced it. However, I noticed a few days later it was still leaking. Basically the leaks are...
  3. Thomas Gandolfo

Why does my house water pressure rise higher than the regulator setting

Jadnashua and Bannerman - thank you for your responses. I should mention that I have an expansion tank on my oil furnace that heats the water heater. Should I also have an additional expansion tank on the water heater (on the cold water line before the water heater)? Is it common to have two...
  4. Thomas Gandolfo

Why does my house water pressure rise higher than the regulator setting

I had a new pressure regulator installed about a month ago. I have city water. The water pressure regulator is set at 60 psi. Over the last month, it seems to have stayed right around 60 psi. However, this morning I noticed the pressure relief valve on my new water heater started to leak. I do...
  5. Thomas Gandolfo

Can't get psi on Weil McLain oil furnace below 30

Looks like replacing the water heater did the trick. The new one has been in place for about 20 hours now and all good. PSI is now ranging between 16 - 19.
  6. Thomas Gandolfo

Thank you. I do have an indirect water heater that feeds off the boiler. It is 16 years old. Just had a brand new Viessmann tank delivered this morning. They will hook it up later today. Hopefully this fixes the problem.
  7. Thomas Gandolfo

I have a Weil McLain oil furnace (16 years old). Woke up the other morning to several gallons of water on the basement floor from the pressure release valve doing it's job. PSI was 32 and release valve set at 30. The plumbers came and did the following: 1) replaced the pressure release valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks