Search results

1. Ryo

Adding utility sink drain

Well I ended up deciding that my intro into plumbing projects probably shouldn’t be this one simply because the lack of room to work and I hired a professional. pic attached of the solution, he started notching out the stud to make room for the new connection when he discovered the stud was...
  2. Ryo

I figured that was going to be the case. Here's to the right of that stud. There's the drain/vent as expected. Also not much room to work with.
  3. Ryo

Forgive my lack of plumbing knowledge, I've never needed to plan anything before I've only ever removed and replaced. I'm trying to add a utity sink where my washer used to be, a city inspector told me I was ok to tie into the washer drain between it's p-trap and the vent, upon cutting the wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks