Search results

1. SammyClemens

Covered gas line safety hazard?

Solar installers put this panel over the gas line on the roof. It is also touching lightly on one edge. Regardless of code (since inspector did not notice or else did not think it was an issue) does this pose any dangers? If there was a leak, like at the elbow, could gas potentially accumulate...
  2. SammyClemens

Is this old kitchen sink faucet useable?

I got this faucet with an old cast iron sink, and I'd to install it when I switch out my countertops in a few days. My main question is whether someone can tell me just by looking at the pictures whether it's worth the effort, given that one of the lines is crimped. Also the end of the three...
  3. SammyClemens

How severe is the leak to my tankless WH?

Hello -- I'm a homeowner and my Navien NCB-E Condensing combi-boiler has a small leak at the fitting (bushing? apologies for any incorrect terminology) where the main heating return line goes back into the boiler. I know it's not condensation because it drips from the threading, leaving maybe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks