Search results

1. charles w

Install washer&dryer power supply outlets on one stud ?

thank you but still confusing . I believe 4-inch box is for dryer , so I use a small box for washer . could you tell me more?
  2. charles w

Thanks for your remainder. I upload the draw here.
  3. charles w

Hello I have a question like what I draw in the paper. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMilyFHXcPysXUSR8knoHHaiX61WMcNz-p17yJz The reason is I don't want to cut the exist drywall too much, just want to do the electrical work near the washer plumbing area. 220v outlet above the...
  4. charles w

How can I plug a extra fridge in basement without add new breaker?

Thanks . I agree what you said. but the housing inspector required special circuit for fridge with out any other thing plug in this circuit. Manitoba code may strange , haha.
  5. charles w

thanks. I have to make a independent circuit for fridge in base ment. it is required from city. but in my main box, slot is fully used, no available space to add even 1 breaker. that is why I trying to get some help here.
  6. charles w

THANK YOU sir, and I checked my panel , it looks like no slot for new breaker. the picture is below , do I need to buy a sub panel for it? really do not want to do so, it will cost extra money and time.
  7. charles w

Appreciate every one here for your help. Just bought a extra fridge and wanna use it in basement. So, I have to make a new circuit for it. Because we already have a fridge on my kitchen which served by No 16 breaker .( see my main board ) No 16 : 15A squire D breaker, type QO...
  8. charles w

Could I make 2''x 43ft drain circuit for a washer?

thank you so much ! If the 43ft long drain pipe does not against the code ,I will get start ! do I need add some clean out point on my 2" drain pipe when it comes 90 degrees angle?
  9. charles w

Could I make 2''x 43ft drain circuit for a washer?

Hello Every one , hope all of you are good Due to the corona virus ,I have nothing to do ,so will start my project. please see the attached picture. just add a washer on kitchen, the kitchen has a vertical drain/vent which is 1.5 inch. but MANITOBA require 2 inches drain for washer, so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks