Search results

1. jsmlee1207

Hot Water Pipe - Rubber disintegration (in dielectric union) on water heater...

Hi Terry, thanks for the advice. Are these 'per code' as our plumbers put it? Also, are there any rubber components within these supply lines that would disintegrate? Our parts are less than 4 months old and it is eating up the rubber that quick. Could there be another underlying issue and not...
  2. jsmlee1207

Hot Water Pipe - Rubber disintegration (in dielectric union) on water heater...

Hello, I have been having issues for past few years with any 'rubber' seal or gasket that disintegrates that is present in the connection between the hot water pipe and our Bradford White water heater. This is a newly built home with a new water heater, and we first noticed it when we saw black...
  3. jsmlee1207

Rumbling When Toilet Flushed

I have this exact same problem. New home built only a year ago, and it only happens when the master bathroom toilet is flushed. The more stuff in the toilet, the worse it gets. Mostly rumbling and banging. Anyone find out what it is?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks