1. Ismplumb

Copper supply pipes knocking

This what I am dealing with
  2. Ismplumb

The copper pipes that go into the wall
  3. Ismplumb

Hi, I found out that the the cutoff valves pipe under the sink in 2 bathrooms out of 3 in the house are not secured --i.e. I can push and pull the valve pipe. If the pipes are knocking and I pull or push the valve pipe so that it does not move the knocking stops. Can I just brace the pipe to...
  4. Ismplumb

Water Pressure Too High

The thudding sound is startimg to piss me off. I know I have a high pressure issue = bad PRV. However before going into the wall I want to eliminate other possible causes of the thudding sound. This sound is heard only when hot water is running from one bathroom. No sound is heard when water...
  5. Ismplumb

Water Pressure Too High

Ok. thanks i will look into it. The challenge now is that the body of PRV and pipe is behind a sheetrock and in a tight corner next to my water heater (I will have to decide if I want to try doing this). BTW, could this high pressure be a reason for a thudding in the wall when bathroom faucet...
  6. Ismplumb

Water Pressure Too High

Home inspection shows that water pressure in the house is too high. I verified the pressure to be 120 PSI at the inlet to my washing machine. I tried to regulate the pressure at the Water Pressure Reducing Valve but the pressure didn't change. However I noticed that when I open a faucet in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks