Search results

1. plumb krazy

Draft Inducer: Thank you for the helpful info.

Thank you for the helpful info.
  2. plumb krazy

Furnace pressure switch, how to tell what connections go where?

Hi, I have been trying to learn more about the furnace in our house. I have had a few techs come out and they have opined that the pressure switch connected to the combustion blower may or may not be giving intermittent problems. The furnace does occasionally display a code indicating that...
  3. plumb krazy

Is there any way to test an Air Admittance Vent?

Hi, We had a faint odor in one of our seldom used bathrooms. I found two Studer AAV valves mounted on the drain pipes in the sink cabinet that I guess are nearly 20 years old, so I replaced them with some new Oatey AAV valves with the thought that fresh vent mechanisms could not hurt. So now...
  4. plumb krazy

Favorite caulk for seating top mount sink?

Hi, I went down to the hardware store to buy some clear caulk for seating a new top mount sink in a new "quartz" Silestone countertop, and was overwhelmed by the choices. Is it all the same stuff in 18 different packages or is there a big difference in applicability? We selected a top mount...
  5. plumb krazy

Kitchen sink drain code questions

Hello, First, thank you to the forum members and Terry Love for making this forum a place where DIYers can ask questions. I am continuing to plan for the installation of a new kitchen sink, disposal, and dishwasher. The location is rural Utah. I had planned to connect the dishwasher...
  6. plumb krazy

Adapter for Dishwasher hose into Disposal drain?

Hello, I am preparing to install a new Bosch dishwasher and a new InSinkErator disposal in a kitchen remodel. The Bosch dishwasher has a rubber connector on its effluent hose that is too small in diameter to fit the dishwasher inlet on the disposal's connector. The disposal connector's...
  7. plumb krazy

New faucet, needs 3/8" compression fittings?

Hello, I am in the middle of a DIY remodel. We are in rural Utah and DIY is about all we have access to. I have removed an old sink and faucet and have acquired a new sink and faucet, which I want to install. There are 1/2" PEX lines coming through the floor into the sink cabinet. The lines...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks