Search results

1. larsonist

Normal for water to come out of open dishwasher inlet on garbage disposal?

It’s for a new kitchen remodel. I just had a new single basin sink installed. I’m setting up an Insinkerator garbage disposal right now and then will install the dishwasher, air gap (WA State), and drain hose. My plumber must not have anticipated a 10” deep sink and garbage disposal, so my...
  2. larsonist

Better to run PEX through floor joist or suspend?

I’m running my own Uponor and the longer runs in my house will unfortunately be going perpendicular to the floor joists for most of the run length. It’s a one story with crawl space and fully insulated between joists, and PEX homerun system. Suspending them from the bottom of the joists...
  3. larsonist

Help on bathroom plumbing wall configuration

I’m repiping my house and making some changes to the fixture locations. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my sketched isometric for vent and drains to see if I’m grouping the right items on the plumbing wall between the two bathrooms and to help identify any concerns (my city...
  4. larsonist

Would this propex manifold setup meet UPC? Any recommended improvements?

First off, I'm not sure what the forum protocol is in regard to posting a link, so if this is against the term - feel free to remove the link just below this. I found someone who built out a propex homerun manifold and it was very similar to what I had been planning, so I'm just curious if it...
  5. larsonist

DIY PEX Repipe Manifold and Sizing Question

Two Questions for a full house Uponor Repipe DIY: 1) With Uponor copper manifold system with valves are there any concerns with the orientation of the manifold so the output/fixture lines go down instead of upward? I’d like to setup an access panel in my utility room for the manifold but I’m...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks